FLINTSTONES COMPLETE WITH NUTRIENTS YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO:
• SUPPORT HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION with Choline, a nutrient found in nature in breast milk and cauliflower
• BUILD STRONG BONES AND TEETH with Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and Magnesium
• SUPPORT HEALTHY EYES with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
• SUPPORT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM with Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene Vitamin E, Zinc and Iron
Great Tasting Fruit Flavours and Fun Character Shapes!
Fun Facts about Flintstones Complete:
• 20 Nutrients in 1 great taesting tablet
• Contains as much Vitamin C as one orange and as much Iron as 6.5 cups of cooked spinach.
• Children with love Flintsones Vitamins because of the GREAT TASTE and FUN CHARACTER SHAPES
Why do children need vitamins and minerals?
Everyone needs vitamins and minerals. They help release energy from our food and help build muscle, bone, blood and other vital tissue. Without a regular supply of vitamins and minerals, we cannot maintain good health and normal growth.
During the active, growing years of childhood, it is important to ensure that children receive all the vitamins and minerals they need every day. Since the body does not store all essential vitamins and minerals, some have to be supplied on a regular basis. Unfortunately, many Americans have poor eating habits which can make it difficult to get all of the vitamins and minerals we need.
What is Choline?
Choline is found in nature in breast milk and cauliflower and is a dietary component essential for the normal function of cells. It is a nutrient and is important for the structural and signaling functions involved in the brain and nervous tissue.