A A A
Bee Pollen: One of Nature's perfect foods!
• An all natural food supplement
• Rich in nutrients
• Builds resistance to ailments and combats infection
• Provides long lasting energy
• Stimulates weight loss
• Promotes respiratory health
What is Bee Pollen?
Pollen is known as nature's miracle food. Bee pollen is one of the world's oldest youth foods. It is now being recognised by scientists throughout the world as a substance that can help promote youthful feeling, build resistance to ailments, help boost healing powers and provide dynamic energy. Bee pollen is the ultrafine powder that makes up the male element of a flower. Bees gather this pollen in microscopic amounts and bring it into the hive for food. By instinct and nature, bees collect only the most nutritive and healthy pollens. Bee pollen has B complex vitamins and also vitamins A, C, D and E. Pollen contains very important enzymes for the human organism; which takes part as biological catalysts.
Why take Bee Pollen?
• Weight Control: Bee pollen benefits also extend to the area of weight loss. Bee pollen has shown to have an ability to help in fat loss by rectifying a chemical imbalance that many people with weight problems tend to have. Other weight control benefits of bee pollen include improving your metabolism (the rate at which your body burns fat); dissolving and flushing fat cells from your body due to the high percentage of lecithin contained in bee pollen; and it also helps to reduce your cravings for food.
• Anti-Ageing: Pollen is very effective with seniors who do not have the appetite to maintain a healthy diet. All minerals in bee pollen are present in a highly digestible and organic form necessary for the digestion of many foods, functioning of glands, organs and nerves, and the balancing of blood, lymph, and aqueous and general metabolism system. Pollen also contains active antibiotic substances, which destroy bacteria on contact. Bee pollen is useful in cases of stress and nervous endocrine system disorders due to its high content of natural B Vitamins. Bee pollen increases energy and mental alertness and is believed to slow down the ageing process.
• Allergies: Bee pollen contains high concentrations of quercetin, a plant flavonoid with antihistamine and anti-allergenic properties used in fighting asthma and other allergies. It is also useful for combating fatigue, depression and colon disorders.
• Immune System: Bee pollen is used as an immune system builder, has the ability to correct body chemistry and eliminate unhealthy conditions. It also has the ability to throw off poisons and toxic materials from the body.
Caution: Bee pollen tends to be a very safe supplement, with no serious side effects. Bee pollen should not be taken if you are allergic to bee stings as you could have an allergic reaction to this also. As with all supplements, if you are under medical care, pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult a physician before taking this food supplement.
A A A
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
• Bee Pollen: 500mg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), rice flour, silica, magnesium stearate.
A A A
For Adults, Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.