AHCC: A powerful immuno-stimulant supplement
• Enhances healthy resistance to infection
• Promotes liver heath
• Supports and reinforces the immune system
• Has antioxidant properties
• Contains Bioperine, which significantly enhances the bioavailability and absorption of AHCC
What is AHCC?
BIOVEA's AHCC supplement (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
How does AHCC work?
AHCC also helps increase the production of specific cytokines, immune system chemical messengers such as Interferon, which directly inhibits the replication of viruses and other parasites and increases NK cell activity.
Why take AHCC?
• Immune System: By strengthening the immune system, AHCC may help improve quality of life (physical function and performance, psychological state and social interactivity) in patients suffering from a variety of diseases with an immune element, including chronic and incurable conditions.
• Liver Detoxification: HCC promotes liver health by supporting natural detoxification, and may help prevent the development of hepatitis into cirrhosis.
• Diabetes: AHCC may help blood sugar levels in diabetics and normalises their levels of glycated haemoglobin, thus helping to prevent complications of diabetes.
Are there any side effects or interactions?
AHCC is safe and non-toxic. There are no reports that AHCC is contraindicated in any condition. Use in pregnancy and lactation has not been studied and thus cannot be recommended.