• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• For external use only.
• When using this product keep out or eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poision Control Center right away.
Note: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.