USDA Certified Organic Agave Inulin Powder with Fiber for a Low-Glycemic Sweetener
• Natural sweetener with a low-glycemic index
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten Free & Non-GMO
• Keto & Paleo Friendly
• Good Source of dietary fiber to assist healthy digestion
• Easily added to any drink for recipe to add a hint of healthy sweetness
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is extracted from organic agave tequilana, a species of blue agave native to Mexico. This raw powder is a good source of fiber.
Why Use Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is a healthy, natural way to mildly sweeten a favorite recipe. Because it is low-glycemic, it does so without spiking your blood sugar. This makes it an excellent healthy alternative to sugar or honey.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Golden Agave Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw honey (or your favorite natural sweetener!)
6 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1 cup BareOrganics Goji Berries
1/4 cup BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder
1/4 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. vanilla powder
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (including powders) into a large bowl and mix
well. Add coconut oil and honey. Continue to mix until well distributed.
3. Spread mixture evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven
and bake for 75-90 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes to ensure even baking.
4. Remove tray from oven and let cool. Store dry granola in glass jars to