USDA Certified Organic Baobab Fruit with Dietary Fiber
• Pure and potent superfood native to Africa, coined as the "Tree of Life"
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten Free & Non-GMO
• Provides dietary fiber to support healthy digestion
• Contains vitamin C for healthy immunity
• Recyclable/Reusable Containers
What is Baobab?
Native to Africa, the baobab tree, also known as “the tree of life,” produces fruit with a highly nutritious pulp. Baobab can grow nearly 82’ wide and may live up to 5,000 years! Natives call it the “upside down tree,” since its thick branches look similar to roots. The baobab tree produces a fruit with a tart, somewhat sour flavor and many different health properties.
Why Use Baobab Powder?
Baobab fruit is a source of antioxidant, vitamin C and a range of healthy minerals. It’s also a great way to add natural dietary fiber to your diet to support digestive health.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Energy, digestive health.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Noni Baobab Superfruit Smoothie
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp BareOrganics Noni Fruit Powder
1 tbsp Baobab Fruit Powder
1/3 cup chopped pineapple
1/2 tsp honey for sweetness (or your favorite natural sweetener!)
Ice to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.