USDA Certified Organic Moringa Leaf Powder with Antioxidants
• USDA Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Supports overall vitality
• Delivers antioxidants to help fight free radicals
• Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Moringa?
The Moringa plant is native to the Middle East region. Throughout history, it has been cultivated and recognized for its support of overall health and vitality.
Why Use Moringa Powder?
In addition to its support of overall health and vitality, Moringa also delivers antioxidants to help fight free radicals. Moringa has been used in traditional medicine throughout South Asia, and other countries as well over time. In some parts of the world, it is referred to as the “drumstick tree,” or the “horseradish tree.”
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Antioxidants, overall vitality
Enjoy with this recipe:
Moringa Leaf Tea
1 tsp BareOrganics Moringa Leaf Powder
1 cup water
Honey to taste
1. Combine Moringa Leaf Powder with 1 cup of water.
2. Bring tea mixture to a boil.
3. Sweeten with honey to finish.