open pouch and remove patch. if desired, cut patch to size.
peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
adults and children 12 years of age and older; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use
• on wounds or damaged skin
• with a heating pad
• on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• excessive skin irritation occurs