Part your hair and apply 1 ml two times per day directly onto the scalp in the area of the hair thinning/loss. Spread the topical solution evenly over the hair-loss area. If you use your fingers, wash them with soap and warm water immediately. Using more product or using it more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to keep and increase your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Warnings: For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable; keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if:
• Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, or your hair loss is just on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
• You have no family history of hair loss.
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• You use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.