For General Use:
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times a day.
Children under 2 years: Do not use, ask a doctor.
For External Anal Itch:
Adults and children 12 years and older: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with a toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use:
• In the eyes
• For external feminine ithing if you have vaginal discharge
• For the treatment of diaper rash
When using this product:
• Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product
• For external anal itching
• Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
• Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms last for more than 7 days
• Symtoms clear up and come back in a few days
• The condition gets worse
• Rectral Bleeding occurs, consult promptly
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.