• Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
• Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
• Do not use if carton or safety seal is broken or missing
• Store between 20*-25*C (68*77*F)
Adults and children 12 years and over
• 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)
• 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)
• 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)
• ask a doctor
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI
Heart Alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• a fever
• mucus in the stool
• a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
When using this product, tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms get worse
• diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
• you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.