• Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
Do not use if:
• you are a woman.
• you have no family history of hair loss.
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• you use other medicines on the scalp.
Stop use and see a doctor if you get:
• Chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain.
• Swollen hands or feet.
• Scalp irritation that continues or worsens.