NAIL FUNGUS TREATMENT LASER DEVICE
1. Place the device on the nail and press the operating button.
2. Light will begin to blink and the device will emit visible blue light.
3. The device will operate for 7 minutes and shut off automatically.
Note: Device may not be used while charging battery. Please allow battery to be fully charged before use.
Usage Instructions: Treatment should be used at least once a day.
• The device should be used in strict compliance with safety and operating precautions provided in the manual.
• Direct or reflective laser radiation should be prevented from direct eye contact.
• Pregnant women should not use the device close to womb.
• Keep the device away from children.
• Children under the age of 18 should be treated under the supervision of an adult.
Europe: Pull out plug from the middle of the adaptor. Push back when finished.
UK/Spain: Slide green button to "UNLOCK" position. The plug will eject and pull out the white plastic pin. Slide green button to "LOCK" position. When finished, slide button to "UNLOCK", push in the plug, and slide back to "LOCK" position.
All Others: Slide green button to "UNLOCK" position. The plug will eject and adjust the angle to fit the outlet. Slide green button to "LOCK" position. When finished, slide button to "UNLOCK", push in the plug, and slide back to "LOCK" position.
• Keep away from water and children.
• The USB charge is 5Vdc 10000mA.
• The adaptor does not convert voltage.
• Do not connect more than one plug at a time.