• Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
• Temporary relief of irritation and burning
• Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
When using this product
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
• Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Bleeding occurs
• Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Open the lid on the top of the wipes pouch
• Peel back wipes seal, remove completely and discard
• Grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
• Close lid after each use to retain moisture
• Adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
• Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments.
• Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
• For best results, flush only one wipe at a time
• Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)