Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.
• When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
• Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
• Remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into the rectum.
• Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover also apply ointment to external area regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
• Also apply ointment to external area. Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptom.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external and/or intrarectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Heart disease
• High blood pressure
• Thyroid disease
• Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Bleeding occurs
• Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
• Introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.