A A A
• Convenient 4-Month Supply
• Patented Tricho-PrimeTM technology
• Clinically Proven to Regrow Hair
• Safe for Color-Treated Hair
Women’s 5% Minoxidil Foam from Rogaine is a convenient, once-a-day treatment that is clinically proven to help regrow hair and may stop hair loss. Rogaine penetrates deep into the scalp to help you grow fuller, thicker hair with patented Tricho-Prime Technology, botanical extracts and emollient.
The 5% Minoxidil-based formula revives and increases the size of hair follicles and extends your hair’s natural growth cycle so you can regrow thicker, fuller hair while alphahydroxy acid (AHA) helps keep your hair follicles open and your scalp primed for treatment.
For best results, use only the recommended dosage daily. Continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth.
A A A
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Inactive Ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
A A A
HOW TO USE
• Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
• Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
• For external use only.
• Extremely flammable.
• May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
Do not use if:
• you have no family history of hair loss.
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• you use other medicines on the scalp.
Stop use and see a doctor if you get:
• Chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain.
• Swollen hands or feet.
• Scalp irritation that continues or worsens.