A A A
100% USDA Certified Organic Beet Root with Betaine and Nitrate for Overall Vitality
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure
simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• Contains Betaine and Nitrates for increased energy and endurance
• Good source of Fiber for increased feelings of satiety and improved
• Contains all-natural sugar for an earthy-yet-sweet flavor
• Supports heart health and healthy immunity
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Beet Root?
Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) has been historically cultivated for its culinary and medicinal properties. Beetroot became more widely consumed when chefs in 19th century France discovered its culinary potential. Betalains are the phytonutrients that give the root its vibrant red pigment that can also be used as a natural dye.
Why Use Beet Root Powder?
The nutritional makeup of Beetroot has been linked to a number of benefits, including immune health and overall energy. Beets contain nutrients such as fiber, betaine, and nitrates. They are high in natural sugars, adding earthy sweetness to foods and drinks, without compromising nutrition.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Mango Beet Root Smoothie
1 cup chopped mango
1/2 cup blackberries
1 tbsp BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1 tsp BareOrganics Beet Root Powder
1 coconut milk kefir
Honey to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
A A A
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (4g)
Servings Per Container: About 57
Amount Per Serving
• Calories 16
• Total Carbohydrate 3g
Total Sugars 3g
• Dietary Fiber 1g
• Protein 1g
• Sodium 25mg
• Organic Beet Root Powder (Beta vulgaris) 4g
A A A
Adds flavor, color, and nutrition to any recipe.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident tab has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.