A A A
USDA Certified Organic Maqui Berry
• Pure and potent superfruit selected from high quality sources
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegetarian. Never processed in order to ensure
simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten Free & Non-GMO
• Contains Vitamin A
• Contains Fibre & Minerals
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Maqui Berry?
Maqui Berry is a small, dark purple berry native to the Patagonia region of South America, and is often called the “Patagonia Super Fruit”. BareOrganics delicious, raw berries are selected from high quality organic sources, then freeze-dried in a vacuum at -20°C/-4°F to preserve the full integrity of the nutrients and natural flavour.
Why Use Maqui Berry Powder?
Maqui Berries contains Vitamin A which aids in maintaining healthy-looking skin. They also contain fibre, which helps maintain healthy digestion and feelings of fullness.
Digestive health, energy.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Very Berry Energy Boost Smoothie
• 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
• 1 Cup Vanilla Non Dairy Milk
• 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ AMLA (Amalaki) Powder
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Maqui Berry Powder
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
A A A
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3g)
Servings Per Container: About 38
Amount Per Serving
• Calories 12
• Total Carbohydrate 2g
Total Sugars <1g
• Dietary Fiber 1g
• Vitamin A 1.3mcg
• Calcium 9mg
• Iron 0.15mg
• Organic Freeze-Dried Maqui Berry Powder (Aristotelia chilensis) 3g
A A A
Mix one teaspoon (1 scoop) with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident tab has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.