USDA Certified Organic AMLA Powder
• USDA Certified Organic & Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• Harvested from Indian Amalaki trees never treated with pesticides
• Used in the traditional healing method Ayurveda with origins in India
• A good source of Vitamin C
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What Is AMLA (Amalaki)?
AMLA (Amalaki) is also known as Indian Gooseberry and is considered one of the most beneficial and nutritious berries in Ayurveda, a system of traditional, natural healing with origins in India. BareOrganics' fruit is harvested from Indian Amalaki trees that are never subjected to chemicals or pesticides. This power-berry is a good source of vitamin C, a vitamin often used to support a healthy immune system. + Organic AMLA powder is an exotic, nourishing addition to a well-rounded diet.+
Why Use AMLA (Amalaki) Powder?
This power-berry is a good source of naturally-occurring, antioxidant Vitamin C, often used to support a healthy immune system. Organic AMLA powder is an exotic, nourishing addition to a well-rounded diet.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Antioxidant vitamin C to support healthy immunity.+
Enjoy with this recipe:
Very Berry Energy Boost Smoothie
• 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
• 1 Cup Vanilla Non Dairy Milk
• 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ AMLA (Amalaki) Powder
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Maqui Berry Powder
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.