USDA Certified Organic Chia Seeds Filled With Fibre and Omega Fatty Acids
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
• Contains fibre to promote healthy digestion
• 1 serving=16% of your daily serving of fibre!
• Omega Fatty Acids to promote overall health
• Multi-functional, can be added to any recipe to add an extra kick of nutrition
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What Are Chia Seeds?
Chia seeds are edible seeds native to Mexico, derived from the Salvia hispanica
plant. They are an ancient food staple, dating back to the time of the Aztecs, Incans and Mayans, representing energy and strength in their cultures. Chia seeds possess a mild, nutty flavour that can be utilised in many different drinks and dishes.
Why Use Chia Seeds?
Chia Seeds are an excellent source of dietary fibre, with 16% of your daily-recommended intake in just one serving! Fibre-full foods like chia seeds help to support healthy digestion and also help you feel fuller for longer after eating. Chia seeds’ amazing nutritional profile also includes omega fatty acids, essential minerals, and protein.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Digestion, heart health
Enjoy with this recipe:
Wheatgrass & Seed Fusion Smoothie
• 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
• ½ Cup Apple Juice
• 6 Ice Cubes
• 1 Banana
• 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
• 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
• 1 Cup Green Tea
• 2 tsp BareOrganics™ Wheatgrass Powder
• 3 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Chia Seeds
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Cold Milled Ground Flaxseed
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.