A A A
USDA Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root with Adaptogenic Properties for Natural Mood Support
• Coined as "Indian Ginseng" due to its ability to provide natural energy
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• An adaptogenic herb with the ability to provide natural mood support
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a coveted herb in Ayurveda, a system of traditional, natural healing with origins in India. The root is the most beneficial part of this small shrub and is well known for its energizing properties, coining the name, “Indian Ginseng.”
Why Use Ashwagandha Powder?
Ashwagandha has been identified as having adaptogenic properties, which are thought to be able to support the body’s natural response to stress.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Energy, stress support.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Ashwagandha Root Tea
1tsp BareOrganics Ashwagandha Root Powder
1 cup water
Honey to taste
1. Combine Ashwagandha Powder with 1 cup of water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Sweeten with honey to taste.
A A A
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2g)
Servings Per Container: About 114
Amount Per Serving
• Organic Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 2g
A A A
Mix with juice, water, or add to your favorite smoothie.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident tab has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.