A A A
Caffeine: A natural anti-fatigue and energy booster
• Helps temporarily restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
• Provides the energizing effects of caffeine without added sugar or calories or compromising your dietary goals
• Helps burn excess calories and boost metabolism
What is Caffeine?
Caffeine is an alkaloid obtained from the dried leaves of Thea sinensis, tea, or the dried seeds of Coffea arabica, coffee. It has been primarily used as a central nervous system stimulant, diuretic, circulatory and respiratory stimulant.
What does Caffeine do?
• Endurance and Recuperation: Clinical tests have shown taking caffeine 30 minutes to an hour before workouts results in longer endurance, faster times, less exertion, less fatigue, and more rapid recovery - up to 30 percent better in each category. The most effective caffeine, though, is in supplement form, not in coffee, because the 100-plus other compounds in coffee seem to block some of the effects.
• Weight Loss: Caffeine speeds metabolism and is the most-active ingredient in many diet pills. Caffeine breaks down fat, freeing fatty acids which are immediately burned. Conversion of fat to energy is about 30 percent more efficient when caffeine is consumed prior to exercise.
• Energy and Memory: One study examined one hundred and forty-four volunteers (72 male, 72 female, mean age 21 years) and had them consume breakfast with caffeine. They found that consuming caffeine improved the "encoding of new information and counteracted the fatigue that developed over the test session."
• Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasional rapid heartbeat.
• Do not use if you are diabetic.
A A A
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
• Caffeine 200mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
A A A
Take one (1) tablet, up to three times daily. Allow 3 to 4 hours between servings. Do not exceed 3 tablets daily.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Each serving contains as much caffeine as about two cups of coffee. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.