A A A
BIOVEA is committed to delivering superior quality products. Our Product Quality Team ensures that all of the brands and products available on biovea.com share a high-level dedication to excellence. Because we feel so strongly about quality, potency, and purity, we 100% guarantee your satisfaction with every purchase at BIOVEA.
A A A
Serving Size: One (1) Scoop (5.55g)
Servings Per Container: About 36
Amount Per Serving
• Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 900mcg
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg
• Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 30mcg
• Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 360mg
• Vitamin K 180mcg
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 90mcg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 90mcg
• Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 1.2mg
• Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3mg
• Niacin (as niacinamide) 15mg
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.7mg
• Folic Acid 400mcg
• Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 250mcg
• Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 5mg
• Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium d-pantothenate) 1200mg
• Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 6mg
• Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 350mg
• Zinc (as zinc oxide) 12mg
• Selenium (as selelnium chelate) 70mcg
• Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous) 1.5mg
• Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50mcg
• Probiotic Blend 3 Billion CFU
Bacillus coagulans HC™
Bacillus subtilis HU58™
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin.
Contains No: GMO, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colors or flavors.
A A A
Suggested Use: Mix one scoop of powder with your favorite smoothie for a daily dose of probiotics, vitamins and minerals. You can also mix with yogurt or oatmeal. Our formula is unflavored, so it won’t change the taste of your smoothie. Will not dissolve in water.
No refrigeration needed.
Caution: Consult a health care professional before using this product. Vitamin K may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood thinning medications. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.